VIKI LYNN is dedicated to designing luxurious, quality accessories with an affordable price to clients. By purchasing our products directly from factories, we ensure our customers won’t spend money unnecessarily on other links. We are enthusiastic about fashion and care deeply about craftsmanship, where we only choose jewelry that are hand made by skilled jewelers, and quality controlled strictly by cultured jewel experts for our clients.
Pearl Size: 5.0mm-6.0mm
Pearl Color: White
Pearl Shape: Round
Pearl Overall Quality: AAA
Pearl Luster: Very High
Pearl Blemish:90% – 98% Free
Pearl Smoothness: Very Good
Pearl Matching: Good
Side Stone: None
Package including one pearl cat pendant + 1 free S925 sterling silver chain + a wrapped gift box.
Gift idea:Christmas gifts, Valentine days gifts, Wedding anniversary gifts , Mother day gift,Birthday gifts for her, girls gifts, gorgeous jewelry for women.
- VIKI LYNN Original Design Cat Necklace:This precious design comes from an elegant and quiet weekend with family and pets, enjoying quality time together. June’s birthstone: Pearl, symbolizes beauty and chastity. The ultimate cat gifts for any cat lover!
- Details: 925 silver 18K, white gold plated cat pendant and chain, AAA pearl jewelry, nickel-free, hypo-allergic, whose silver part is not oxidized easily, remaining radiant. Delicate Pendant Size: approx. 0.7*0.7 inch(1.8*1.8cm), Freshwater Pearls Size: 5-6mm, total weight: around 2.42g(pendant 1.28g, chain 1.14g), chain: about 17.5 inch.
- This is the perfect gift for that “Someone special” in your life. Perfect as a Christmas gifts,birthday gift for woman, a gift for mom, Anniversary gift for her, Mother day gift , Wedding anniversary gift, Valentine’s day gift, or “Just because”.
- Purchase from VIKI LYNN, where ultimate craftsmanship and satisfaction is always guaranteed. To ensure you’re completely satisfied with your purchase, we offer you a 30 DAYS MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
- Pearls are a chemical and an organic gem that require specialized care. They deteriorate in contact with chemicals like household cleaners, perfumes, cosmetics, and any hair care product of all kinds. A good rule of thumb is that your pearls are “The Last Thing You Put On”, when dressing, and “The First Thing You Take Off”, when you get home. The surface of a pearl is soft and can be easily damaged, store it inside a well made jewelry box for safe keeping.